Free Evaluation

Find the flight plan that’s perfect for you: Start your free evaluation today

Complete the 5-minute form below and schedule your 1-hour evaluation.

Our classes helped me to feel more confident to talk to native speakers at work. I’ve been applying what I’ve learned at work, mainly at the annual conference my company promotes every year where I’m supposed to network with people from other offices around the world. I’m also close to accomplishing the B2 test goal. The main reason that motivates me to recommend you is that you really care and investigate what each student needs.

Natália Pery

Visual Designer, Fjord

Start YOUR FLIGHT PLAN

Course customization begins before classes start, with an evaluation designed to identify your specific needs and which flight plan is right for you. Remember that classes are just 1% of your week. Let’s optimize the other 99% with customized habits and goals.

What your free evaluation includes:

  • 60-minute, 1-on-1 Skype video call – ask me anything
  • Customized Quizlet flashcards with my audio feedback
  • Join my monthly language coaching email list
  • Define your 90-day plan and SMART goals
  • Get a video recording of our session

Fill in the form below to get started!

 

Our Goal

Our goal is for you to see major results within 2 weeks. We’ll use your answers to the following questions to start building a system that gets us there.

My System

My system is based on building momentum, so one of the first things we’ll do is identify a first step that we can take toward your goal.

Before we do that, we have 5 short questions to answer (< 5 minutes). Please answer them in full detail if possible.